26 March 2018

Make-A-List Monday: Recovered!

Three days in bed with a heating pad and taking it easy made it me seriously stir-crazy.

But I'm back and getting things done. Sort of.

This week, I'm going to:

  • Finish up my Autumn Shortcake - blocks are done - just need to lay it out and sew it together
  • Cut all my tulip stems and leaves - the HRTs really need my concentration
  • Prep all the stuff I want to cut this weekend - and it's a lot!
That's my sewing list. My gardening list? Interested? Here it is:
  • Move rhododendron plant to backyard
  • Plant hydrangeas in front yard
  • Plant strawberries in pots (because my beds aren't done yet)
  • Plant two peach trees (my fruit tree count is currently at 13 now!)
  • Plant dahlia bulbs
  • Finish those raised beds!
I detest a picture-less blog post, so here's some fun. Color inspiration anyone?






I'm partial to the yellow hyacinths. I need some of those in my garden!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your back is on the mend. But don't forget it's easy to over-do!!! I have back problems, too, and am learning that lesson the hard way . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The macaroons remind me of an episode of Master Chef Jr. The kids had to make a box of 6 (I think) and some of them did GREAT (others not so much). Amazes me how well those little kids can cook (and TALK cooking). Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball